A beautiful song that I recently came across called "Hug Him Once for Me"...I am waiting expectantly...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHEJtqKjkk&feature=share
I wish that I knew how to link a youtube video to blogger without just including the link, but it is a beautiful song that is close to my heart.
With love and Hope,
Cheryl
Thank you, Cheryl for sharing this beautiful song.Thinking of your Caleb and my three babaies...and many other's that have gone from our arms to soon.
ReplyDeleteLove this Cheryl, thank you for sharing. I hope you don't mind, but I shared it on my blog, Angel Baby. I put a link to your blog in the post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words Cheryl. I have been going through some emotional stuff with my Dad having some early onset dementia. My family are intensly private and have asked me never to mention them on the blog. A thing I have struggled with as I believe too much happy talk and no reality thrown in sends out a fake image of perfection to those who read my blog. This is the first I have referred to Dad and his illness and I am almost sick with worry at sharing publicly. I wonder if I will cause hurt to my siblings and mother even though they say they dislike the blog and dont read it. We shall see. I felt emotional writing my thoughts down and just felt a strong urge to share them. Maybe someone else going through a hard time will connect with them. Maybe friends who feel I live a charmed and perfect life may see a little of the real me. I know you of all my blog friends have been through more heartache than I can imagine. I have enjoyed sharing your journey with you and hearing your feelings. I hope somehow to draw strength from you and other blog friends. Thanks again for your kind words. Gina.
ReplyDelete