

On a much different note I thought that I would share a couple of pictures with you. I had mentioned in a previous post about a pellet stove and I think that someone requested some pictures. I hope I can figure out how to attach a picture or two to this update.
The last time that I had a baby girl was 17 years ago. My house has mostly been filled up with boy things and boy colors for my five boys.
I was absolutely thrilled when a friend of mine offered me a car seat for the newest blessing due in October and it was pink...because we are finally expecting a girl again!!! I can't tell you what a joy it is going to be to dress up a little girl and this car seat is like frosting on the cake. It is so nice to get such joy out of a second hand car seat. God has been so good to us and I am thankful for this newest blessing of a car seat.
My computer has been buzzing today with little fingers playing a few computer games. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weekend.
With love and hope,
Cheryl
Caleb was/is a handsome little boy.
ReplyDeleteCute carseat!
Caleb is so gorgeous... and that hair! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing some special memories with us.
Cheryl,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these priceless photos with us. That Caleb of yours is just the sweetest little thing. My heart breaks for you and with you. What a great loss this must be for your whole family. I'm sure that he is missed every second of the day. He's so very handsome!
What a cute little car seat for your newest addition. Your sweet princess! I have 29 days left. How many do you have left?
Love,
Jenny
I'm due November 3rd. My doctor is going to deliver 3 weeks early though, because of all the problems that occured last time. It will most likely be on the 12th. of October, if not, it will be the 13th. It all depends on the amnio results, on the maturity of his lungs. :) I'm so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jenny